The Personalized Touch From Joseph Paul Homes
Joseph Paul Homes Design Consultation. We believe that your home is as individual as you are. From the Initial Floor Plan Consultation to the Features and Options you select for you and your family. You will meet with our Architect & Owner to Customize your home to your exact Life Style, and then we’ll build it just the way you want.
Homeowner Portfolio. The process of Building your new Joseph Paul Home is so important to us, that we wrote an entire book on what you should expect and what you need to know about possibly the single largest purchase you and your family will ever make! We spell it all out. The Purchase, Loan, Construction, Warranty and even How to Care for Your Home after you move in – we want you to enjoy your home as much as we enjoyed building it for you!
One-on-One Builder Program. Up to 4, formal homebuyer meetings with your Builder during the Construction of your home. It’s a chance to confirm that everything you’ve wanted is being placed in your home, and a chance to learn more about how your home is built and operates!
Homeowner Orientation . This is our chance to formally introduce you to your new home. We’ll show you how to care for it and give you helpful insight on how to maintain and operate your Joseph Paul Home. We want to insure total Customer Satisfaction before you move in!
Final Homeowner Warranty Orientation. We will meet with you about 30 days after you move in, to insure that your home is performing to our standards and that you completely understand our Warranty Processing procedures!
Click below to see some of our other clients typical specifications. We will design your home and specifications to suit your family, your tastes and your lifestyle. Your Joseph Paul Homes is as unique as you are!
Below are some of the Master Suite selections other clients have made. We will design your home & specifications to suit your family, your tastes & your lifestyle! Your Joseph Paul Home will be as unique as you are!
• Spacious & Private King-Sized Suite with Spacious Walk-in Closets
• Elegant Tray Ceiling with High Tray Oversized Custom Coved Crown Moulding
• Dramatic Sloped and Vaulted Ceilings and Spacious Sitting Area
• Energy Star Compliant Oil-Rubbed Bronze Ceiling Fan with Light Kit
• Luxurious 2cm Granite Countertops with Under-mount sinks at Master Vanities
• Inviting Royal 60” Drop-In Garden Soaker Tub with Tile Surround
• Separate, Over-sized Glass and Oil-Rubbed Bronze Shower with Tile Surround and Flooring
• Custom, Hand Stained or Painted on Site Pedestal Base His and Hers Vanities (per plan)
• Delta Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish Plumbing Fixtures with Matching Hardware
Below are some of the Kitchen selections other clients have made. We will design your home & specifications to suit your family, your tastes & your lifestyle! Your Joseph Paul Home will be as unique as you are!
• Custom Built, Stained 42” Varying Height Oak or Knotty Alder Cabinets with Over-sized Custom 5-1/4” Crown Moulding. Hidden Hinges and Dramatic Stained Cabinet Hood Ventilation system over Cook-Top work area.
• Large, Over-sized Granite Covered Kitchen Island & Breakfast Bar for Entertaining – or homework!
• 3cm Granite Countertops with numerous colors and Bullnose Edge
• Elegant Hand-Laid Tile Backsplash above all Granite Counter Tops &Cook Top.
• Heavy, Deep Bowl 60/40 Stainless Steel Under-mount Sink, with Delta Leland stainless Kitchen Faucet
• ISE/Badger 1/3 Horsepower Energy Star Rated Disposal
• Walk-in Pantry with abundant shelving for your growing family
• Icemaker Connection for Refrigerator
• Elegant Stained in Place 2-1/4″ #2 Oak Flooring in Kitchen & Breakfast
• Complete Appliance Package – Specified to your exact requirements!
Below are some of the Interior selections other clients have made. We will design your home & specifications to suit your family, your tastes & your lifestyle! Your Joseph Paul Home will be as unique as you are!
• Varied tray ceilings, window seats, and niches providing added character to individual rooms (per plan).
• Elegant, Oversized 5-1/4” Crown Mouldings at the Entry, Study, Formal Dining, Formal Living Room, Master Bedroom and all Secondary Bedrooms
• Upgraded 8’ Solid Core Roman Arch Doorways Downstairs, 6’8” Upstairs Oil-Rubbed Bronze Lever Hardware and oversized 3-1/2” Casing throughout
• Elegant, Upgraded, Wood Burning Fireplace with Rugged Stained Cedar Corbels and Mantles
• Large, Over-sized Secondary Bedrooms for added “room to grow”
• Pre-Wired for Telephone (Cat 5) and Cable Television (RG-6)
• Full Security System including all Operable Doors and Windows with Central Monitoring Capabilities & 2 Keypads with Panic Buttons
• Lighting: Oil-Rubbed Bronze finished fixtures & thoughtfully placed in-ceiling Recessed -Lighting throughout
• Kwal Low VOC interior paint and white accent enamel trim
• Energy Star Compliant Ceiling Fans in Master, Family Study and Children’s Game Room
• Custom storage bench with Shoe Storage & Coat/Back-Pack Rack
• Hand-Stained Oak Handrail with Wrought-Iron Spindles
• Full Painted, 30” Wall Cabinet & Clothes Rod above Washer & Electric Dryer connection
• Protective Ground Fault Interrupt Circuits in Kitchen and Baths for your family’s safety
• Oversized 6-1/4” Baseboards (First Floor) – and Oversized 3-1/2” Casing throughout
• Smoke Detectors Hardwired with Battery Back-up for Safety Throughout
• Elegant hand-sained Wood 2-1/4″ #2 Oak flooring in Foyer, Powder, Kitchen & Breakfast
• Long-Life Fade Resistant Carpet on upgraded 7/16” 6lb Rebond foam padding in a wide selection of colors
• Delta Leland Oil Rubbed Bronze or Chrome Plumbing Fixtures & Hardware at all Secondary Baths
Below are some of the Exterior selections other clients have made. We will design your home & specifications to suit your family, your tastes & your lifestyle! Your Joseph Paul Home will be as unique as you are!
• High Pitched, Soaring Exterior Roof Lines with Prestigious Appearance & Accentuated Kwal Paint
• Quality Brick & Hand-Laid Stone Exteriors with transferable Guarantee on Brick
• Elegant Hand-laid Cast Stone Address Plaque
• Premium Upgraded 30 Year, Architectural Shingles with Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
• Full Gutters and Rain Diverters over Condensers
• Oversized Custom Rear Outdoor Living Area with Fireplace and TV connection – and even a Barbeque if you choose!
• Dramatic, Curved oversized 4 ft. Lead Walk to Driveway
• Inspiring Entrance with Hand Stained, 8′ Tall Mahogany Front Doors with Glass Insert
• Elegant Brushed Oil Rubbed Bronze Coach Lamps & Matching Door Handle set
• Engineered Flooring Systems, uniquely Designed to your Specific Home
• James-Hardie Cement Exterior Siding, Soffits & Fascia with, Industry Leading, Limited 50-year Guarantee
• DOW Styrofoam Blueboard Sheathing and DOW Styrofoam Sill Seal to lock out moisture, mold and mildew
• Forti-Flash Window Flashing to Completely Seal Against Water intrusion
• Jamsil Door Pans and Adjustable Thresholds to Prevent Air & Water Intrusion
• Soft Coat, Double Pane, R-4.3 Insulated Low E2 Vinyl Windows with Manufacturer’s10-year Warranty
• High Density, Polycel Expansive Foam Sealant at all Doors, Windows, Exterior Penetrations & Top Plates
• Frost-Proof Hose Bibs at Front & Rear of your Home
• Professionally Landscaped Yard with Landscaped & Mulched Plant Beds
• Custom Designed, Programmable, Rotary Irrigation System and Automatic, Rain & Freeze Sensor
Sprinkler System, Zoned Specifically for your Lawn and Planter Beds
• Hand Stained Ultra Grain, Stain finish Carriage Style Garage Doors (per plan)
• Underground Utilities for added Safety and Convenience (as available from City)
• Exterior, Weather Proof Outlets by Each Exterior Doorway
• Termite Pre-Treatment. (No Plastic “Tubes-in-the-walls” to break or Service Contracts to Pay for)
Below are items we traditionally build into our homes – because its the right thing to do!
STRUCTURAL & ENGINEERING
• 10 Year transferable national Bonded Builders Limited Warranty
• Your Foundation is Engineered specifically for your Home Site based on Soil Conditions
• Post-Tension Foundation Engineering is ensured by a Structural Engineer
• On-Site Custom Framing with Wind Bracing on Exterior Walls
• ¾” Tongue & Groove Sub-Flooring, Nailed, Glued and Screwed to insure tight fitting floors
• Engineered, high efficiency, sub-flooring system designed specifically for your home
• Your HVAC System has been Engineered & Design by professionals to insure it meets your home’s specific heating & cooling requirements while maintaining the most effective & efficient means available.
• Energy Star Saving 14 SEER Air Conditioning with continuous R-6 rated Insulated flexible ductwork.
• All Ductwork is completely sealed with mastic to insure no loss of conditioned air or contamination
• Jump Duct interior air flow system to equalize air pressure between rooms
• Allergy Reducing 4” Thick Air Conditioning Filters
• Programmable Honeywell 4000 Thermostats for Energy Savings & Maximum control of your Comfort
• Zurn Pex plumbing system, and water distribution system. Zurn is the industry standard, the ONLY pex plumbing system with a fully transferable 25-Year Warranty on their pipes and brass fittings
• Water Saving, Low Flow Elongated Commodes
• R- 4.3 Soft-Coat, Double Pane, Insulated, Low-E2 Vinyl Windows
• R- 4.9 Complete DOW Blueboard sheathing covers all living areas., over 4 times higher R-Value than Wood Fiber, Quiet Brace products and 10 times higher R-Value than exterior gypsum sheathing products
• R- 6 Insulated Flexible Air Ducting, Air-tight Sealed with Mastic to Reduce Air Loss & Contamination
• R- 13/ R- 15 Non-Faced Wall Insulation
• R- 22 / R- 30 Non-Faced Ceiling Insulation at Sloped/Incline Walls
• R- 38 Blown-In Attic Insulation on all Flat Ceilings above Living Spaces
…and if you select to foam insulate your home – our foam is urea free!
FOR THE HEALTH OF YOUR FAMILY
• DOW Blueboard / DOW Sill Seal. Joseph Paul Homes isolates the Living Areas of Your Home from materials made of wood, wood fiber or paper wherever possible.Ply-Wood, Zip Wall Systems, Quiet Brace or Wood Fiber Sheathing is avoided where possible as these products can absorb water & grow mold & mildew. Wood Framing Sill Plates are all kept dry with NON-Water absorbing DOW Styrofoam products between the concrete floor & the wooden plate. No water absorption equates to reduced mold growth in the walls of your home
• James Hardie Cement Hardi-Backer and Anti-fracture Coatings to resist water intrusion and subsequent mold in shower and tub walls.
• James Hardie Cement Hardi-Backer Underlayment below all second floor tiled flooring to resist water intrusion and subsequent mold below floors and in ceilings.
• Kwal Low Volatile Organic Compound Interior Paints to keep the air you breathe healthier
• Jamsil door pans, to catch and expel any water which may enter your home at the doorway, reducing harmful mold and mildew and keeping your floors dry
• Allergy Reducing, Mold/Mildew catching 4″ “HEPA” Air Conditioning Filters
• Forti-Flash Adhesive Rubber Flashing around Window and Door Sheathing to form a permanent seal against moisture infiltration at your windows and doors, not just Thermo-ply or expansive foam which cracks over time due to the operation of the window
• Non- Faced Insulation in the walls. All Insulation is installed without the craft paper backing. That paper can absorb and trap moisture in your walls, allowing mold and mildew to grow.
• Foundation Vapor Barrier to reduce moisture absorption into your foundation – and subsequently your home.
ENERGY STAR COMPLIANT / ENERGY & EPA STANDARDS
• Your Joseph Paul Home meets & exceeds Energy Star Requirements and Meets the Criteria and Standards of the Environment Protection Administration for new-home construction. This insures your home is built with the highest standards and with the highest energy-saving features available for your family – its all up to you. We build your Joseph Paul Home to your specifications